Leading Insurance Brokers in Brampton Providing Personal & Commercial Insurance
CCV’s got strong deep roots in the Flower City and we are proud to bring over 50 years of personal and commercial insurance expertise to the Peel Region. A rich local business history enriched with knowledge and strong industry relationships, allows us to bring a progressive, and modern approach to insurance Brampton residents can trust. We consistently provide our clients with the best service and pro-active risk management programs and we are constantly researching new products and policies to help protect Brampton families and businesses.
Conveniently located in Downtown Brampton near the four corners, our head office is proud to be serviced by local insurance brokers and staff that live, work and play in this beautiful community. Whether you need home, car, or business insurance, we have you covered. Providing reliable policies in Brampton is what we strive for. Offering policies from recreational vehicle insurance to health & dental insurance plans has made us one of the most popular insurance brokerages in this community. To learn more about our variety of effective polices and to request a free, no obligation insurance quote, visit the links below:
And as a long-standing member of the Brampton Board of Trade, we are a provider of the membership’s group home and auto insurance program. By providing your employees with effective, affordable insurance polices to help care for and protect their property and families is surely an added incentive for employment in your company. This insurance program is definitely an excellent benefit to other local small business owners who choose to join the BBoT.
We look forward to earning your trust as a dependable, local business.
CCV Insurance Brampton Office Contact Information
32 Queen Street West
Brampton, Ontario L6X 1A1
Many of our employees call Brampton home and love living here, so we understand and value the importance of being involved in the community and providing support and sponsorship for local organizations. You will see our team participating at many local events throughout the year and likely have already met us at the 2015 Osler Open benefitting the Brampton Civic Hospital and Peel Memorial Hospital, the annual Downtown Brampton “Night In The Lane,” the Better Business Expo, PCCN Cruisin’ For a Cure, and more.
- Our ongoing support of the William Osler Health System Foundation continuous with our sponsorship of the 2017 Osler Open and “I Heart My Hospital” Roadshow: March 1, 2017 at Brampton Civic, March 8, 2017 Peel Memorial and March 29, 2017 at Etobicoke General.
- Thank you for joining us and our co-sponsor, Northbridge Go at the inaugural Small Business Summit October 19 and 20, 2016.
- We’re at the Better Business Expo April 21st, 2016 at the Garden Convention Centre 8 Clipper Ct, Brampton, 3 p.m. – 8 p.m
- Thanks for stopping by our table November 17, 2015 at the Brampton Board of Trade Business After Hours event at McLean-Sherwood!
- CCV is very proud to sponsor the 2015-2016 Brampton 45’s Minor Atom AE hockey team! Go 45’s!