Group Insurance Ontario Residents Can Rely On
Being a member of a group has its advantages. Businesses and industry associations can offer employees discounts on home and automobile insurance – all at no additional administrative cost to your organization. It’s that easy.
If you would like more information about our group insurance programs for your Ontario business, contact our experienced team of insurance brokers today!
Our Group Insurance Partners
- Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators
- Dufferin Board of Trade
- Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Headwaters Health Care Centre community
- Huntsville/Lake of Bays Chamber of Commerce
- Milton Chamber of Commerce
- Ontario Federation of Independent Schools
- The Association of Day Care Operators
- The Brampton Board of Trade
- William Osler Health System
- Woodbridge Foam
Group Insurance Advantage
Through a group home and automobile insurance program, small and large organizations, groups and professional associations can offer employees or members reduced insurance premiums. The discount could be up to 30 per cent! Plus, there is no additional administrative cost to your organization. Our group insurance partner is:
Is your Ontario business or organization ready to provide employees or members with significant discounts on home and automobile insurance? Our brokers who specialize in designing group insurance programs are ready to help.
Group Insurance Features
- Comprehensive coverage – Members take advantage of more services under a group policy plan at a much lower cost.
- Customized plans – We can tailor a plan that best suits you and your members.
- Easy administration – We arrange all servicing including flexible payment options, at no additional cost to you.
- Liability exemption – Employer/Union/Association exempt from any and all liability.
- Confidentiality – Member information is shared only between CCV Insurance and the selected insurance carrier.
- For employers – Group plans are a major perk in attracting and retaining employees.
- For employees – Group plans bring peace of mind and security.
- Exclusive Second Medical Opinion policy extension
The Economical Group Home and Auto program, brought to you exclusively by fellow member CCV Insurance, provides affordable, quality insurance. As a small business owner, we understand the pressure a business owner is under to provide the best working environment and benefits for your team. This program is a great addition to your employee recruitment and retention toolbox and is included in your group membership.
- Exclusive group rates for you, your spouse and any other dependants living at home.
- Convenient payment options.
- No interest or service charges – an additional three per cent savings.
- Exceptional claims service, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Homeowners, tenant, seasonal dwellings and more.
- Private passenger, motorcycles, recreational and antique.
And that’s not all. You may be eligible for even more discounts, in addition to your group rate.
Why CCV Insurance?
CCV Insurance makes it easy – you benefit from a stress-free to administer program that offers great incentives to your employees or members.
Talk to a CCV Insurance advisor to learn more about group home and auto insurance for Ontario businesses. To custom design or learn more about group insurance saving programs, please contact us.
Start a conversation with one of our expert brokers today to determine the right coverage for you.Get Started
Rogers Insurance and CapriCMW Merge to Become Acera Insurance.
CCV Insurance, as part of the Rogers Insurance Group, is now Acera Insurance.
As one unified company, we are now one of Canada's largest independent and employee-controlled brokerages.