What Are The Insurance Odds?
When you buy insurance, what have you really purchased? If you are fortunate enough to never have a claim, you have bought peace of mind. On the other hand, in the event of a claim, you will quickly find out whether the product you purchased is a good one or not.
At CCV Insurance, we are available to help make sure your questions are answered and your claim is resolved in a fair and timely manner.
In the Event of a Claim
Being involved in an accident is a very stressful event. Our experienced 24-Hour Claims Assistance Service staff can answer your questions and get you the emergency response services you need.
The following guidelines will help you determine the best course of action to follow in the event of a claim:
- In the event of an emergency, take whatever action is necessary to prevent further loss or damage without placing yourself or others at risk of personal injury.
- Contact the authorities (fire or police) when necessary.
- Report the claim to CCV Insurance as soon as possible by calling 1.877.422.8123.
- Discuss the details of the loss ONLY with the authorities, CCV Insurance, or your insurance adjuster.
- Do not make voluntary payments.
- Do not authorize repairs or commence repairs until your insurance adjuster has inspected the damage.
- Do not dispose of any damaged property until authorized by your adjuster.
Make a Claim
We offer 24-hour claims assistance. If you would like to report a claim or require immediate assistance after regular business hours, our experienced claims service staff can answer your questions and get you the emergency response services you need.
- Contact CCV Insurance’s 24-Hour claims assistance service at 1-877-422-8123, if you do not have your insurance carrier’s name and policy number, and you will be connected to Crawford Adjustors, our after-hours claims service provider.
Have questions about claims? We’ve got the answers. Here are some of the most common claims questions we’ve received from our customers, answered by our insurance experts.
The choice is yours. You do not have to have it towed to or fixed at the repair facility recommended by the towing company. If the accident takes place after hours, your insurance adjuster will make arrangements to have it moved to the repair facility of your choice the next business day.
Each claim is different and therefore the length of time needed to settle your claim depends on various factors. However, the sooner you notify us of a claim, the sooner we can start the process. Don’t delay.
A deductible is the amount stipulated in your policy that you pay towards a covered loss. For example, if your policy carries a $1,000 deductible and your loss is $5,000, you would pay the first $1,000 and your insurance carrier would pay $4,000.
Regardless of who was at fault, you should contact CCV Insurance and provide details of the accident. This will ensure you have taken the appropriate steps should you find out you require medical treatment or that your vehicle sustained damage not immediately visible.
Start a conversation with one of our expert brokers today to determine the right coverage for you.Get Started
Rogers Insurance and CapriCMW Merge to Become Acera Insurance.
CCV Insurance, as part of the Rogers Insurance Group, is now Acera Insurance.
As one unified company, we are now one of Canada's largest independent and employee-controlled brokerages.