Get Affordable House & Home Insurance in Ontario Today
Home Is Where Your Story Begins – Getting Home Insurance Will Protect You From Being Without A Home
You work hard to maintain a beautiful home and lifestyle, so it’s comforting to know that if something goes wrong or when the unexpected happens, CCV will be there with you to help set things right. Having the right home insurance for your Ontario home can give you the confidence to relax and enjoy your home.
- Why do you need homeowners insurance?
- What is Covered?
- Things To Consider And Questions To Ask.
- Additional Protection
- Why Do You Need Umbrella Insurance?
- Why CCV
What Would Happen Without It?
If your house is destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster – you’d need money to repair or replace it. A guest in your home is injured – liability protection may help pay expenses. You are a victim of theft or vandalism – your homeowners insurance can pay your loss or the cost of repairs.
Should your Ontario home be destroyed or seriously damaged, failure to accurately insure your property can delay the processing of your claim and in some cases, result in insufficient funds being available to properly rebuild your home.
It pays to have the right type of home insurance to ensure your Ontario home is properly protected, and our experienced insurance brokers can get you the cover you need.
Read more in our CCV_StraightTalk_Insuring Home to Value
Every home in Ontario is different. That’s why it is so important to have the right tailored protection for your dwelling. Sometimes referred to as fire insurance, homeowners insurance in Ontario is generally broken down into four categories:
- Home owners
- Condo unit owners
- Seasonal Home/Cottage
Depending on which house insurance policy you need, your Ontario CCV broker will guide you through the coverage and put together a program that suits your lifestyle.
At CCV Insurance, we are committed to providing you with flexible insurance solutions to help you select the policy based on your specific needs. Here are a few things to discuss and consider that will influence your decision.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings?
- What extensions are available to insure my jewellery, boat, and other valuables?
- What amount of liability insurance is adequate?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service and is it financially stable?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for claims? How do I report a claim?
Personal Umbrella Policy. Your home and auto policies already provide basic liability protection. As your assets increase, so does your liability exposure. A Personal Umbrella Policy can increase your liability coverage at a reasonable cost and give you peace of mind.
Once the liability limits are exhausted on your home or auto policy, your umbrella policy takes over and provides another layer of liability protection should you be sued and found legally liable for causing injury to someone else or damaging their property. Because the average size of jury awards has increased in the last few years, umbrella insurance has become more important. Best of all, the average cost for this protection is less than a dollar a day. Ask a CCV insurance advisor how you can protect you and your family from an unexpected claim.
Choose CCV For All Your Insurance Needs
Enjoy the many benefits when you choose to join CCV for all your house insurance needs here in Ontario. With CCV, you can take action to lower your insurance costs. The amount you pay for homeowners insurance depends on many factors. Following the suggestions below may help you lower your costs.
- Increase your deductible. Deductibles range from $500 to $10,000. The higher your deductible, the lower your premium.
- Monitored fire or burglar alarms. A residential alarm system can reduce your insurance costs while protecting you and your family.
- Insure multiple policies with CCV. Insuring both your home and auto qualifies you for a discount on BOTH policies. This discount can be up to 25%! Start saving today.