Being a member of the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce has its advantages. Members can offer employees discounts on home and automobile insurance – all at no additional administrative cost to your organization. Click here for the membership directory.
- exclusive group rates for you, your spouse, and any other dependants living at home
- convenient payment options
- no interest or service charges – an additional 3% savings
- an in-house claims manager providing exceptional claims service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- homeowners, tenants, seasonal dwellings and more
- private passenger, motorcycles, recreational and antique
And that’s not all. You may be eligible for even more discounts applied in addition to your group rate.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Members take advantage of more services under a group policy plan at a much lower cost.
- Customized Plans – We can tailor a plan that best suits you and your members.
- Easy Administration – We arrange all servicing including flexible payment options, at no additional cost to you.
- Liability Exemption – Employer/Union/Association exempt from any and all liability.
- Confidentiality – Member information is shared only between CCV and the selected insurance carrier.
- For Employers – Group plans are a major perk in attracting and retaining employees.
- For Employees – Group plans bring peace of mind and security.
- Exclusive Second Medical Opinion policy extension
Talk to us for your chance to win! When you call for a quote, you’ll not only receive a $5 Tim* card, but you will be entered into the Select Sweepstakes contest**!
CCV makes it easy – you benefit from a stress-free to administer program that offers great incentives to your employees or members.
Talk to a CCV insurance advisor to learn more about group home and auto insurance.To custom design or learn more about group insurance saving programs, please contact us.
Our experience with Mark Evans was nothing but total satisfaction, even to the point of hand delivering our cheque to our door. Mark deserves to be recognized as a huge asset to your company.