Group Insurance Available to Members of Woodbridge Foam
Being an employee of Woodbridge Foam has its advantages. Benefits include employee discounts on both home and automobile insurance with CCV Insurance.
Group Insurance Advantage
The Economical Group Home and Auto insurance program, brought to you by Woodbridge Foam, provides affordable, quality insurance.
- Exclusive group rates for you, your spouse, and any other dependants living at home
- Convenient payment options
- No interest or service charges – an additional 3% savings
- An in-house claims manager providing exceptional claims service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Homeowners, tenants, seasonal dwellings and more
- Private passenger, motorcycles, recreational and antique
And that’s not all. You may be eligible for even more discounts applied in addition to your group rate.
Group Insurance Features
- Comprehensive Coverage – Members take advantage of more services under a group policy plan at a much lower cost.
- Customized Plans – We can tailor a plan that best suits you and your members.
- Easy Administration – We arrange all servicing including flexible payment options, at no additional cost to you.
- Liability Exemption – Employer/Union/Association exempt from any and all liability.
- Confidentiality – Member information is shared only between CCV and the selected insurance carrier.
- For Employers – Group plans are a major perk in attracting and retaining employees.
- For Employees – Group plans bring peace of mind and security.
- Exclusive Second Medical Opinion policy extension
Why CCV Insurance?
CCV makes it easy – you benefit from a stress-free to administer program that offers great incentives to your employees or members.
Talk to a CCV insurance advisor to learn more about group home and auto insurance. To custom design or learn more about group insurance saving programs, please contact us.
Start a conversation with one of our expert brokers today to determine the right coverage for you.Get Started
Rogers Insurance and CapriCMW Merge to Become Acera Insurance.
CCV Insurance, as part of the Rogers Insurance Group, is now Acera Insurance.
As one unified company, we are now one of Canada's largest independent and employee-controlled brokerages.