The best way to start off a New Year is only possible if you take steps to have a safe holiday season.
Remember to enjoy the festivities with an ounce of restraint.
- Take your time when travelling and always remember to plan ahead particularly if the weather is inclement.
- If you drink, don’t drive – call #TAXI or have a dependable designated driver.
- Make sure your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are in good working order.
- Maintain your driveway by clearing and salting as needed.
- Lock your vehicle so all your valuables and purchases are secure from theft.
- If you go on vacation take necessary steps to have a prudent person check your home on a regular basis.
- If travelling outside of the country make sure you purchase travel insurance.
Have a safe and happy holiday season everyone!