Leading Business Insurance Providers in Halton Hills
There are so many things that can derail your Halton Hills business, no matter how hard you and your employees work. A fire, a theft, vandalism or even something like a tree falling in the middle of your lobby can shut your doors unexpectedly. Such scenarios can even bankrupt your business if you’re not prepared. That’s why you need a good suite of business insurance Halton Hills business owners trust.
Not only does your family depend on you, so do your employees and their families. A good Halton Hills business insurance broker can help you choose the coverage that will work best for your company and your budget.
Some types of Commercial Insurance Halton Hills Businesses Have Available to Them
- Liability Insurance: Ignore liability insurance at your peril. No business is immune. If a visitor slips and falls on your sidewalk, if sensitive customer data in your care is hacked or if a visitor trips on your power cord at a vendor show, your company could be sued. Liability insurance helps keep such lawsuits from destroying your business.
- Fire, Casualty and Theft Insurance: An electrical short, water damage from a thunderstorm or an errant tree limb crashing into your building can all wreck havoc on your business. Fire and casualty insurance gives you the money you need to rebuild when such disasters strike.
- Key Employee Insurance: Would your business be seriously compromised if a key employee passed away unexpectedly? Most businesses, particularly small businesses, depend on the skills of a few essential employees to keep the company running smoothly. Usually, these are top executives, but they can also be creative people or IT employees with unique skills. While no insurance can replace such employees, it can give you funds to make the transition easier.
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions Insurance): This is a specialized type of liability insurance that protects your company from a lawsuit that results from something you or one of your employees did or failed to do that resulted in damages to your client.
To learn more about protecting your Halton Hills business against unforeseen circumstances, contact CCV Insurance for a free business insurance quote today!
CCV Insurance Halton Hills Office Contact Information
- Look for us at the Health,Home & Happiness Show
221 Guelph Street
Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4A8
- Look for us at the The 12th EWCC Home & Lifestyle Show
- Saturday, April 30th, 2016
Erin Community Centre (Centre 2000) Arena
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday, April 30th, 2016
- Our 2nd Annual “Candy Canes for Kids” campaign supporting the Links2Care Holiday Giving Program is on again this year. Pick up a candy cane from our office and donate the item listed on the attached tag by dropping your unwrapped gift at our Georgetown, Brampton or Huntsville location by the 15th of December. We appreciate your support in making this another successful event!A big thank you to Peel Mutual Insurance for their donation of $250 worth of gift cards!
- Check out our December Featured Member profile on the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce website!
- CCV is happy to sponsor the 2015-2016 Halton Hills Thunder PeeWee Select team! Go Thunder!
- Thank you for voting us November’s Business of the Month! We are proud to be a member of the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce and offer an excellent insurance program for their members and member employees!