Your child is leaving the nest for college or university,
Are Their Things Covered?

Whether your child is moving to residence, renting a room, apartment or a house, it’s important to make sure they have insurance. After all, nowadays education requires a lot of technology from laptops for essays, tablets for reading and smartphones for everything else. In addition, many students have expensive software, musical equipment, furniture, and entertainment systems for those study breaks, not to mention those expensive text books! Even for a college student, the value of possessions can easily add up.

Some questions to consider are: Is your child covered by your home insurance or do they need a renters insurance policy? Did you know this can determine if the claim goes on your record or their own? Furthermore, do they have sufficient insurance coverage in case of theft or an accident?

Call us today to find out, before you learn the real price of replacing a college student’s necessities.

Toll-Free: 1.877.422.8467