The MySchool program has been designed to address your risks and is reviewed and enhanced as your industry evolves. The result is a specially-built policy prepared to meet your expectations.
- Key Benefits
- The Broker Difference
- Taking Care of The Rest
- Group Home and Auto Insurance Program
- Select Sweepstakes Contest
- Why CCV
When the MySchool Insurance Program was developed we didn’t simply copy our competitors, we set a new standard for an industry speciﬁc insurance program with direct input from people like you.
Your School Or Child Care Centre
Owning and operating a business is complicated enough, but when your business is a school or child care centre, it faces unique risks and challenges. The MySchool Insurance Program was designed to offer tailored coverage to protect against the insurance challenges unique to your industry. Endorsed by three associations working with specialized insurers, we have leverage to provide you with superior coverage that protects you against unexpected loss so you can get back to what is important – Caring and Educating.
In addition to monthly, four pay or ﬁnanced payment options, we remain committed to assisting new clients with ﬁnancing options.
Our in-house Claims Manager is always available to help make sure your questions are answered and your claim is resolved in a fair and timely manner. There’s peace of mind knowing that we’ll be guiding you through the claims process every step of the way.
With over 40 years of combined experience protecting hundreds of both private and non-proﬁt operators across the country, CCV’s professional MySchool team is committed to providing dedicated service and expert advice. Additionally, Deborah Gibson actively participates in relevant industry events in order to stay connected with changes that may impact your operations.
Deborah Gibson | BA, CIP
With over 20 years of school and child care insurance expertise, Deborah is committed to your school’s superior commercial insurance protection, so you can focus on your students’ and children’s learning journey.
- Commercial general liability up to $25 million
- Abuse limitation – $5 million superior “occurrence” including bullying, neglect & molestation
- Business interruption by civil authority up to 30 days for infectious disease
- Legal defense cost reimbursement
- Criminal expense reimbursement
- Wrongful dismissal legal expenses
- Enhanced property coverage
- Abuse expenses reimbursement
- MyKids clause
- Child trauma & abduction event expense
- No-Fee monthly payments for new business
- Special events coverage
- Mortgage rate guarantee
- Low flood deductible
- Employment practices liability
- Non-profit and for-profit Directors & Officers liability
- Umbrella liability
- Errors & Omissions liability
- Sudden and accidental pollution
- Commercial automobile insurance
- Outbreak insurance
- Disappearing deductible for losses over $50,000
- Cyber risk liability insurance
In addition to protecting your business, we provide Group Benefits and Group Home & Auto Insurance under the MySchool Insurance Program.
MySchool Group Home and Auto Insurance program
As a member of the MySchool Insurance program you’re organization can offer its employees reduced insurance premiums, discounts unto 3o% – all at no additional administrative cost.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Members take advantage of more services under a group policy plan at a much lower cost.
- Customized Plans – We can tailor a plan that best suits you and your members.
- Easy Administration – We arrange all servicing including flexible payment options, at no additional cost to you.
- Liability Exemption – Employer/Union/Association exempt from any and all liability.
- Confidentiality – Member information is shared only between CCV and the selected insurance carrier.
- For Employers – Group plans are a major perk in attracting and retaining employees.
- For Employees – Group plans bring peace of mind and security.
- Exclusive Second Medical Opinion policy extension
MySchool Group Benefits
We offer tailored Group Benefit plans to meet your organization’s needs. The MySchool Group Benefits plan
includes coverage for: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drugs, Disability, Life, Critical Illness and Vision Care.
- Comprehensive coverage available to groups of 3 or more
- Large group discounted pricing for any size group
- Ease of administration
- Unlimited service and support
At CCV, we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of service to both small and large organizations and companies. We offer a wide range of group employee benefit plans to meet the needs of your business and the needs of your employees.
Our Group Benefits Department team will review and evaluate the current benefit program and your business needs to design a cost effective, value-added program for your business and your employees.
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- exclusive group rates for you, your spouse, and any other dependants living at home
- convenient payment options
- no interest or service charges – an additional 3% savings
- an in-house claims manager providing exceptional claims service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- homeowners, tenants, seasonal dwellings and more
- private passenger, motorcycles, recreational and antique.
And that’s not all. You may be eligible for even more discounts applied in addition to your group rate.
Talk to us for your chance to win! When you call for a quote, you’ll not only receive a $5 Tim* card, but you will be entered into the Select Sweepstakes contest**!
Select Sweepstakes – April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017
As a member, or employee of a member of the MySchool Insurance Program, when you call for a quote through our group home and auto insurance program, you will be entered in the Select Sweepstakes contest and receive a $5 Tim’s card for calling! For more detail about the contest, please click here.
Call Angela Venner at 905.456.5168 for a quote today.
40 Years Of Experience
The MySchool team is dedicated and focused. Their continuing education and industry designation goals are ﬁrmly supported by CCV in order to provide you with expert service and advice. Our unparalleled knowledge of industry speciﬁc underwriting, risk analysis and claims service ensures your independent school or child care centre is protected with a solution you can rely on.